Monday, April 13, 2009

At home again


Espoo, Finland

On Good Friday at 5:30 a.m. I arrived home after an almost sleepless night - tired but happy. During Easter I have been cooking for my family, walking with my wife and dog, and doing other such things. It is only today that I got to upload the last photos and complete the text. Rather than create a new post, I am editing the one created in Santiago last Tuesday. You will find the pictures and some new text at the end of it.

Some people have asked for a map of the Camino Frances. Here is one that I borrowed from http://www.paradoxplace.com/Photo%20Pages/Spain/Camino_de_Santiago/Camino_Overview.htm (I hope I didn't commit a felony in doing so).

Most of the places I mention are shown on this rough map. You can easily find more detailed maps e.g. via Google.

No comments:

Post a Comment